Tuesday, February 24, 2015

No wine for Lent.


So, I have given alcohol up for Lent. I don't know what, if anything, I will be posting. I will have something for my birthday, March 26, though. I could write some thoughts, but who wants to read those anyway? Maybe, who knows. Maybe something technical? Well, honestly I do not know enough yet to really do that. I am coming into about $15k, so I'll be nigger-rich, which seems to be one of the few times a white person can say the n-word, although we should keep in mind:





But I might buy a bottle of Don Perignon. And ride first class maybe. Do they still give free champagne or is that just in the movies? Oh, and a nice meal from a French place. The rest goes to the banks, I mean what this guy


would call them, the cause of all my damn problems, meaning Sallie Mae. And I am reading Merchant of Venice so blaming the usurious Jews is in order, eh Mel? Being politically correct, aside, yes I will buy a bottle of Don Perignon and a nice French meal, pay a little off my student debt, and save the rest. I also think I will travel out here to stay with the monks for a week or two:




Well, see everyone at Pascha/Easter! Happy drinking to you drunken, hedonist heathens! Your godless Epicurean ways shall confound you, for yay, it is written of ye "whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things", though elsewhere, sayeth the Lord, "Give wine unto those who are sad". Sit Dominus vobiscum, Baccho quoque.











No comments:

Post a Comment